marți, 18 septembrie 2012


I Love Reading Spoilers : Soon on Stardoll


These will be released soon on stardoll (propably as freebies

UGG Australia : Coming Soon on Stardoll


Another Freebie or Store Campaign is coming this time
for shoe store UGG Australia.

My Suite isn't loading!! -FIXED

UPDATE2: The problem is now fixed by stardoll
UPDATE: There are more people with the same problem.
For example sarahyara
We cannot also access the starplaza!!!


There is a "bug" in my suite...lol...and it is not loading today
I can log in properly but the loading "stops" at that point.

Can you verify that for me?
Can you see me?

 and then tell me in your comments here if you can see my doll.

Has this happened to anyone else today or is it just me?
Thank you all in advance..

NEW MSW Achievement for reaching Semi-Finals




There is a new Miss Stardoll World Achievement for becoming Miss Stardoll World Semi-Finalist

Hope i'll get mine soon for being semi finalist on 2010 :)

Miss Stardoll World Round 1 Finalists Results!!



Check Here if you are in.

The results for miss stardoll wrold has been revealed!!
Special Conrats to our very own writer the2glams for getting through in the US

(if another writer got through let me know - haven't checked all the liusts from every country)


From the USD Team
Congratulations to everyone that got in :)

PS: I see lots of USD readers in the lists...so happy about you!! :)

Leave us a comment with your opinion and tell us if you are a finalist for your country...

New Museum Mile Coming to Stardoll Tomorrow


The Limited Art Decor Store is coming bad tomorrow with a new collection.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu